WorkplaceMT offers a workplace-specific version of mindfulness that empowers HR professionals, mindfulness teachers and corporate trainers, to deliver mindfulness
… in the workplace.
Trainer training for mindfulness teachers has in the past focussed on the medical model of mindfulness teaching, which is not always a good fit for the workplace. Workplace Mindfulness Training (WorkplaceMT) is an approach to teaching mindfulness developed specifically for the workplace. WorkplaceMT has been researched and refined over a four year period.
This established trainer development programme has been developed by The Mindfulness Exchange (TME) providing would-be trainers with the underpinning knowledge, skills, experience and materials required to effectively teach mindfulness to a workplace population. To date we have provided trainer training for over 100 mindfulness teaching professionals.
Course outcomes for the last 12 months
- 99% of personal goals met by the end of the course
- Participants unanimously rate the course as 8/8, for recommending it to others
- Top 3 ‘most valuable aspects of the programme’ are
- Time to safely practice teaching in confidence building, supportive, small groups
- Observing and learning weeks 1-6 of WorkplaceMT teaching methodology
- Learning how to ‘Sell’ and ‘Make the business case for mindfulness in the workplace
“I arrived at TME training feeling a combination of excited and sceptical. Excited by the potential of mindfulness in the workplace and to meet two people whose work I’d admired from afar and sceptical about how mindfulness could be offered in 6 x 1 hour sessions in a way which maintains its authenticity and integrity. Fast forward a week and I’m leaving feeling inspired. What is being offered here should not be underestimated. TME have used the solid foundations of MBCT and the accessibility of Finding Peace in a Frantic World to develop a mindfulness training programme for the workplace which I’m sure will bring benefit to many individuals and the organisations for which they work. If you have an established meditation practice and a passion for mindfulness then I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend TME’s Trainer Training, Juliet and Marina’s warmth, generosity and passion for mindfulness shone through”.
Sally Roberts, MCIPD, The Northern Centre for Mindfulness and Compassion, York MBSR, July 15
Feedback from previous course participants
- “I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to train in business. I have enjoyed the opportunity to work with you. Thank you.” Ken Lunn, Experienced Mindfulness specialist
- “A great course. Thank you for not worrying that some of us might be enjoying ourselves too much, even though we were enjoying ourselves greatly” Graham English, ex Chief Executive at Central Derby PCT & East Cornwall PCG, Leadership specialist
- “I have benefitted hugely from this course both personally and professionally and have come away with ideas I can use straight away.” Catherine Midgley, Executive coach
- “Great course. Very well structured and delivered. As an experience it was wonderful. The fact that I have a proven mindfulness for business course to take to market is inspiring” Andy Watters, Coach, consultant and sales specialist
- “Teach back is a brilliant part of the course – especially the option to work in small groups Catherine Jaschinski, Marketing specialist
- “An amazing course taught with both passion and commitment to expand the use of mindfulness in the workplace” Sean Gilgallon, Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing , CVS group
Applying for the WorkplaceMT trainer training
Contact Marina Grazier: Marina@mindfulness-exchange.com to arrange an informal chat to discuss the suitability of this programme for your needs.