As we specialise in mindfulness in a workplace rather than a clinical setting, we tend to refer to mindfulness supervision and ‘mindfulness mentoring’. We can act as a sounding board for debriefs following the delivery of mindfulness training sessions, and provide the opportunity to seek advice and guidance and support your development further.
We offer mindfulness mentoring to:
- Participants of our teacher training intensive courses
- Mindfulness teachers who have already attended teacher training elsewhere and would like support and guidance to adapt their teaching for the workplace
- Mindfulness teachers and those working within organisations seeking to make the business case for mindfulness or making a sales pitch, who would like expert help to develop and refine their approach and materials
Mentoring is offered at an hourly rate, with 5, 10 and 20 hour packages available for use over a 1-12 month timespan.
Contact Marina Grazier to see how mindfulness mentoring could work for you.
Mindfulness At Work Continuous Professional Development CPD Modules
To meet the increasing demand for mindfulness teachers equipped to teach in the workplace, we offer bespoke CPD modules to mindfulness teacher training organisations internationally, such as SeeTrue in the Netherlands. A 3 day Corporate Mindfulness teacher training course might include:
- How to adapt clinical models of mindfulness training for a workplace population
- Explanation of underpinning theories and practices
- Practice in the art of delivering shortened mindfulness practice exercises
- Guidance and support on marketing and making the business case.
All CPD modules are bespoke according to your organisational requirements. Please contact Marina Grazier for an informal conversation to see if our approach to teaching mindfulness might appeal to your mindfulness teaching students.